Working at LFT means joining a community of passionate professionals dedicated to student success in accordance with our values.
3 key principles drive the LFT's operations:
- Homologation: we offer the French educational program.
- Conventionnement: there are three models of partnership with the AEFE: direct management, partner or conventionné. By being conventionné, LFT benefits from the support of the AEFE while maintaining a level of autonomy.
- Governance: The Board of Directors, composed of parents and staff, ensures the proper governance of the school and appoints the head of school.
Why choose LFT?
- For our inclusive, multilingual and multicultural environment
- For our commitment to professional development and peer-to-peer training
- For the many opportunities to be involved in the community through the various committees and projects
- For our human-sized organization
- For our competitive benefits (group insurance, pension plan and tuition at a preferential rate)
Our equal opportunity employer policy reflects our commitment to ensure equality and promote diversity in the workplace. The Lycée Français de Toronto recruits its employees without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, nationality or origin, marital status, age or disability. The Lycée Français de Toronto is committed to working with, and providing access and accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Please contact us if you wish to discuss reasonable accommodation.
To join our diversified and collaborative team, send your complete application including cover letter, resume and inspection report (for certified teachers) or letters of recommendation (for non-certified teachers) to the following address below.
Due to the number of applications received, we will only contact selected candidates. No information will be transmitted on site or by telephone.